Candles are such a wonderful thing that everybody would like it. Scented candles are much more attractive due to the pleasant aroma which coming from it when it burns. People like to have scented candles in their house as decor item as well as aromatic solution as well. But what is the best way to make scented candles at home. Shall we go for the normal candle wax or some other type of natural wax.
Soy wax is one of these natural wax that you can use for making scented candles at home. Scented soy candles or soy scented candles are very good kind of scented since it is make from natural vegetable wax extracted from soybeans. Here we will see how to make scented soy candles at home easily.
How to make scented soy candles – Soy Scented Candles
Things you need to make scented soy candles at home
- Soy wax
- Salsa glasses
- Candle wicks
- Wick bars
- Scent bottle for fragrance or Aroma
- Colors/ dye chips
Also Read: How to make soy candles at home
The process to make the scented soy candles is very if followed correctly.
- Take a sauce pan that you will use for melting the wax.
- Put little amount of water in the sauce and let it heat for few seconds till it become really hot.
- Take a soy wax that is double the amount of the size that you are using for glass containers
- Inside the saucepan put the glass container with the soy wax
- Make sure you are using a glass container that is meant for double boiling purpose.
- After a boil use a metal spoon to stir the wax
- Add crayons or color dye in the soy wax.
- Using the colors is all depends on your imagination. You can use brighter shade for better impact and shades.
- Use anti toxic colors.
- Now it is a time to add fragrance
- Adding fragrance is very important. You can use any fragrance as per your preference and mood.
- It is very important to know that adding fragrance to the wax must be done after keeping the saucepan away from fire.
- Now take glass containers that you want to use for your candles. These candles can be of any kind, shape and designs.
- Place the candle wick inside the glass containers with the help of a pencil or any solid rode.
- Slowly pour the wax inside the container
- Keep it to the room temperature and let it cool for 4-5 hours
Also Read: How to make beeswax candles at home
This is how to you can make your own scented soy candles at home easily by follow the above step by step process. You can use this scented soy candles for gifting to your love or dear ones. They will surely like it. You can also use if as decor item in your living room, bed room or any other place you wish to. These scented soy candles are very liked through out the world due to their pleasant fragrance or aroma.
Related Searches: How to make scented soy candles, making scented coy candles, soy scented candles, make soy scented candles, homemade soy scented candles, soy scented candles homemade